Your watch is covered for one year from the date of purchase if it experiences a failure under normal use, resulting from defects in material or workmanship. Meridian Sky Watch will repair or replace at our discretion, at no extra charge, the defective parts. The customer will be responsible for the cost of shipping to our repair center.
To receive warranty coverage, please email us using our contact form on our contact page, and we will send the appropriate warranty forms.
The warranty does not cover:
- Failure or damage resulting from abuse or neglect.
- Failure or damage resulting from modification or improper repair.
- Warranty is void if opened by parties other than our repair center.
- Failure or damage resulting from strap component failure, such as a link pin backing out.
- Damage due to changing the day or the date between 9:00 p.m. and 4:00 a.m.
- Scratches on crystal, case, bracelet or any external surface. This is considered normal wear and tear.
Water resistance: For water resistant models with screw down crowns, it is imperative that the crown is properly seated for water resistance. If there is an issue with the watch's water resistance (water in the case or dial) your watch will be tested to 100 meters with the crown screwed down. If the watch passes this test, the warranty claim will be void.
Accuracy: No claim is made to accuracy for automatic/mechanical watches. Manufacturers tolerances vary greatly, and daily deviation of up to 45 seconds is within specification. Meridian Sky Watch does our best to regulate our automatic watches to user acceptable standards.